How do we discover LinkedIn’s Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agency?
Staffing Agencies engage with LinkedIn’s 7M+ Australian members on a daily basis.
The Australian Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agency ranking takes into account the social reach, employee engagement, employment brand and content marketing power on LinkedIn.
The data measures the top companies in the Recruitment industry based on agency size:
- Boutique – less than 15 employee members on LinkedIn in region
- Enterprise – greater than 15 employee members on LinkedIn in region
- Global – international agency with a presence in multiple countries
We measured the ranking using three key categories:
Talent Brand Index (TBI) and Engagement
An Agencies ability to engage candidates:
- Viewing and applying for Jobs
- Following the Company Page
- Researching the LinkedIn Career Page
- Establishing professional brand through profile completeness and rich content
- Finding the right people
- Engaging with Insights
- Building relationships and connecting with members
An Agency’s brand influence on LinkedIn measured by members engagement with their content:
- Content – Groups, Company Updates, Sponsored Updates, Influencer and Employee posts and Employee shares
- Members engagement – likes, shares, comments, follows and clicks