Where do great ideas for video content come from?
Our latest quick video guide reveals how to build a sustainable pipeline of compelling video ideas
September 7, 2018
Video content will be responsible for 82% of internet traffic by 2021, according to Cisco, which suggests that a regular stream of compelling video content ideas will be essential for staying front-of-mind for any audience. How can you build a pipeline of video content that your chosen audiences will consistently want to watch? Our latest quick guide has the answers.
In just over a minute of your time, our video guide runs through some of the most consistently effective ideas for brands distributing video on LinkedIn. These are ideas that keep giving. They won’t just help you to produce one effective video. They provide sustainable sources of new content that can keep giving your audience compelling reasons to watch:
- How to translate existing content assets into compelling video content
- The value of celebrating customers and telling their stories
- Unlocking the value of inhouse expertise
- Compelling ways to explain your products and solutions
- Leveraging more value from events through video
- Using your blog as a framework for video planning
You can find even more inspiring video ideas in our Big List of 25 B2B video ideas, which includes great examples of brands putting these different video planning principles into action. Visit linkedin.com/videoads to explore how to use your video content ideas to build brand awareness, generate leads and measure business impact on LinkedIn.