The LinkedIn Marketing Awards: Don’t forget to shine
The deadline for entries to our Awards is fast approaching
September 3, 2018
The LinkedIn Marketing Awards are looking for great campaigns with a clear strategy that delivered real business benefits. If that sounds like work you’ve done on LinkedIn in the last year, then don’t delay. Tell us about it now and take your chance to shine.
The deadline for entries to the LinkedIn Marketing Awards is 11.59pm London time on 20 September 2018. Any B2B campaign on LinkedIn in EMEA is eligible and it doesn’t have to take long to put your entry together. You just need to give details of your campaign, write a few hundred words, and then share some creative from your campaign with us:
- Visit the Marketing Awards site and explore the awards categories
- Register on our awards platform to start submitting your entry
- Answer short questions about your strategy, the creative approach you used and the results you generated
- Upload or link to some examples of your creative
- Let us know which categories you’d like to enter
- That’s it!
If you’d like extra guidance on how to submit a winning entry, download our 2018 Entry Guide for advice on what the judges are looking for, and inspiration from last year’s winners.
Act now – it’s your time to shine!