Calling all B2B marketing heroes – the 2019 LinkedIn Marketing Awards are here
With two new categories and entries open to businesses in EMEA and Brazil, we’ll be celebrating more winning campaigns than ever before
October 3, 2019
The LinkedIn Marketing Awards recognise marketers as the B2B heroes that you are – heroes that make a real difference to your businesses. With new categories this year, and entries now open to businesses across EMEA and Brazil, we’ll be celebrating more of these marketing heroes than ever before. And the time to put your entry forward is now.
Our Awards are open to any business or agencies operating in EMEA or Brazil that uses LinkedIn to market to other businesses or to our professional audience. Any marketing activity within these regions over the last year is valid for entry, whether it includes paid media or not. For 2019, we’ve added two new categories that help to recognise the many different ways that marketers on LinkedIn make a difference:
- The Best High Value Consumer Campaign recognises the campaigns inspiring our high net worth audience with luxury products and premium services.
- The In It Together Award recognises the collaborations between teams or external partners that drive great campaigns.
These new awards take their place alongside our existing categories that recognise the B2B marketers stepping up as heroes through their use of LinkedIn:
- Best B2B Brand Campaign (categories for large and small businesses)
- Best B2B Lead Generation (categories for large and small businesses)
- Best B2B Video
- Best B2B Thought Leadership Content
- The People’s Choice Award
There’s no limit to how many campaigns you can put forward for awards – and you can enter each campaign for as many different awards as you like. All you need to do is visit the LinkedIn Marketing Awards website, and submit your entry by the deadline of 11:59 pm, London time, on November 8th.
What do you get if you win?
Besides our coveted LinkedIn Marketing Awards trophy, winners and shortlisted finalists will be the heroes of our biggest promotional campaign for the Awards yet. We’ll be sharing your stories across LinkedIn’s paid and owned media channels, including posts on our LinkedIn Marketing Solutions blog, video stories on LinkedIn, and a special pull-out section of our bestselling magazine, The Sophisticated Marketer Quarterly. With our new judging panel of respected marketing experts sharing their insights on the qualities of our winning campaigns, there’s no better opportunity to showcase your business, your brand – and how you contribute to it.
What to do next:
- Visit our LinkedIn Marketing Awards website to check the Award descriptions and judging criteria, and find the best categories for your campaigns
- Find inspiration from last year’s Award winners – the standard was very high and you’ll get valuable insight from how their entries were put together
- Complete your entry form and upload your creative examples – you’ll find guidance on our site about what you should aim to include
The key dates for your diary:
- Deadline for entries: 11:59 pm GMT on November 8th
- Finalists announced: December 12th
- Winners announced: February 20th
Awards entry season is one of our favourite times of the year – an opportunity to hear the stories behind the creative and innovative work that marketers like you do on our platform. We can’t wait to hear about the difference that you’ve made – and celebrate the B2B marketing hero that you are. If you have any questions at all about the Awards, email the LinkedIn team at email@example.com
Show us what you’re made of.
There is no cost to enter and no limit to how many campaigns you can put forward for awards.