New for 2018: Your LinkedIn Content Marketing Tactical Plan
Now with more campaign optimization tools & tips
January 25, 2018
Pablo Picasso once said, “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.”
Whatever your B2B social media marketing goals in 2018, the LinkedIn Content Marketing Tactical Plan eBook can help you reach them. This comprehensive, step-by-step guide lays out the daily and weekly tactics that come together to form a stellar LinkedIn strategy. We designed this eBook specifically for marketers who want to drill down to specifics and figure out how LinkedIn can fit into their workflows.
Instead of simply outlining best practices and optimization tips, the Tactical Plan focuses on helping you identify the ripest opportunities on LinkedIn and capitalize on them. Not only will you find objectives, action items, and key metrics to track, but also estimates of how much time you’ll want to carve out in your schedule for each critical activity.
Among the questions answered within:
6 features that play a pivotal role in how our team is meeting our specific content marketing objectives on LinkedIn:
- Company and Showcase Pages: What should I share and how can I boost engagement?
- SlideShare: What kind of content stands out and how often should I upload?
- Publishing: Which types of posts will help me build my personal brand?
- Sponsored Content and Direct Sponsored Content: What’s the difference and how should I track results?
- Sponsored InMail: When is this the right tool to use, and how can I compose messages that resonate?
- Text Ads: Which CTAs work best, and how often should I refresh ad copy?
[New] 5 tools to optimize LinkedIn campaign performance:
- Lead Gen Forms: How can I generate high-quality leads at scale and access and manage your leads with greater ease?
- Matched Audiences: Why do I need a LinkedIn Insight Tag? How can I use Website Retargeting, Account Targeting, and Contact Targeting too focus my efforts on the audiences and accounts that are most likely to drive revenue?
- Website Demographics: How can I create more tailored content and create audiences by relevant themes?
- Audience Network: How can I reach my audience wherever they are, on a premium network of publishers?
- Conversion Tracking: How does this feature help me understand and optimize the ROI of my spend?
Let the Tactical Plan eBook serve as your roadmap, helping you chart a route to success this year on the world’s most powerful network for B2B marketing. Then it’s just a matter of vigorously acting and continuously improving on your way to smashing those goals. Bring it on, 2018.