Announcing our new campaign management tool for Sponsored Updates and Text Ads
July 16, 2015
Over the past few years, our customers have told us that they love LinkedIn’s marketing solutions, but they need a better tool to manage their campaigns on LinkedIn. So we couldn’t be more excited to announce the launch of our new Campaign Manager, the tool that enables you to manage and optimise your Sponsored Updates and Text Ads on LinkedIn.
We’ve completely re-designed and rebuilt the LinkedIn Campaign Manager to provide our customers more control and visibility over their LinkedIn campaigns. You’ll notice many of the changes immediately, like the new look and feel, but it’s also important to note that our team has made several technology enhancements behind the scenes, giving us a new foundation upon which to build more features and capabilities in the future. As of this morning, many of our advertisers have access to the new version of the tool, and we expect to enable all advertisers in the coming weeks, so if you don’t have access yet, please stay tuned!
In addition to the new look and feel, the new Campaign Manager has several new features designed to help you meet your advertising goals on LinkedIn:
- Campaign search, so you can easily find the campaigns you’re looking for.
- Dynamic visual reporting that re-calculates and displays only data that satisfies your search or filter settings.
- A detailed breakout of all social actions related to your Sponsored Updates campaigns, including Likes, Shares, Comments and Follows
- Audience insights that enable you to see a detailed view of the demographic categories of LinkedIn members clicking on your ads, available at the account, campaign and creative level.
- Campaign start date, which now allows you to schedule your campaigns to launch in the future
- The ability to post rich media (e.g. image files, documents) for Direct Sponsored Content, so you can more easily test and optimise engaging images in your Sponsored Updates campaigns
- An account overview page that makes it easier to locate and access multiple advertising accounts
To get started, log in to the Campaign Manager at linkedin.com/ads/home, and you’ll be prompted to opt-in to the new version, so you can see these enhancements for yourself. We’d like love to hear what you think, so please provide feedback using the link at the bottom of each page. Also, for those of you that are looking for even more advanced functionality and flexibility, LinkedIn has Certified Marketing Partners that provide even more capabilities and flexibility to help you meet your goals. Get started with the new Campaign Manager today!