As a Talent Connect speaker, you'll have the opportunity to elevate your work in the industry and help fellow attendees grow in their careers and advance at their companies. We're looking for passionate, experienced speakers with unique perspectives and ground-breaking insights. If you’d like to submit a proposal, please consider the following:
- Speakers should have credibility in the talent space, be actively working on their idea, and have sufficient time to practice.
- A proposed session should provide attendees with a learning experience (clear use cases, best practices, teachings and how-to’s), leaving them with insights they can immediately take back to their organizations.
- Speakers who are not LinkedIn Talent Solutions clients are welcome (e.g. consultants, academics, agency). However, such speakers are encouraged to co-present with a client to negate any perception of a "sales pitch."
- A release may be required for content and audio/video of your presentation for LinkedIn to re-post via web or other distribution channels.
- Speakers will receive one free, non-transferable ticket to Talent Connect 2018. LinkedIn will issue a refund for anyone who has purchased a ticket prior to being confirmed as a speaker.
- LinkedIn does not compensate speakers or pay for travel costs.
You will be notified via email by June 18, 2018 on whether or not your proposal was approved by our selection committee. We receive many speaker submissions, and unfortunately cannot take one-off calls or emails regarding your proposal to speak.