The most challenging part of improving employee engagement is also the most crucial — taking action to improve the right areas at the right time. Catherine Garrod at Sky, Europe’s leading entertainment company, will bring to life how managers and leaders are doing just that: taking the right actions to consistently improve engagement, all year round.
In this recorded session, Catherine will share practical takeaways you can bring to your own organization immediately. Drawing on experiences from two contrasting industries, she will demonstrate how simple actions can have a lasting impact across the whole organization. She will also reveal how to guide managers and leaders to figure out what’s the proper course of action for consistently improving the engagement of their teams. You’ll hear how a utility company achieved double digit engagement improvement in two years, which led to their own employees recognizing the company in the Sunday Times, and how teams at Sky are boosting engagement by doing one thing brilliantly.
In this on-demand session, you will learn:
- Positioning engagement and the survey itself as a big deal for leaders and all employees
- Getting manager buy-in for taking action
- Tips on creating belief to make engagement goals feel achievable
- The impact of doing one thing brilliantly
- How to talk engagement all year (not just when there’s a survey)
This webcast was recorded live by SHRM on December 6, 2017.