5 B2B Marketing Experts Share Their Thoughts on Smartwatches [Video]
October 26, 2015
The convenience of the smartwatch is hard to argue with. They are touchscreen enabled and allow you to send text messages, display apps, and monitor aspects of your personal health. They even tell time.
Smartwatches are becoming more and more like wearable cell phones, or even wearable laptops. But whether or not there is value in having all these capabilities on our wrists to monitor B2B marketing data is still up for debate.
In the most recent issue of Advertising Age a company has just released an app that monitors the health of your business. Do you see any value in monitoring a media plan or sales on a watch? Are we taking this technology too far?
This is the question we asked the following five industry leaders at this year’s B2B Connect event in San Francisco:
- Alicia Dietsch, VP of Marketing Communications and Operations, AT&T
- Bryan Burdick, Global Head of B2B, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Mike Ward, VP of Demand Generation and Marketing, Workfront
- Monu Kalsi, VP and Head of Digital Marketing, Zurich North America
- Russell Glass, Head of Products, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Watch the video below to see which types of data these experts want by the minute, the impact smartwatches can have on mindfulness, and which industries might benefit more from smartwatch technology than others.
If it’s important in marketing tech, you’ll read about it here. Stay in the know when you subscribe to the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions blog.