5 Marketing Executives Predict the Future of B2B Marketing [Video]
September 8, 2015
Marketing has changed more in the past ten years than it did in the previous 50. Modern marketing is data driven and technologically advanced, but at the same time is more personal and differentiated than ever before. We’ve seen a lot of innovation in the B2C space, but B2B is not immune to the current trend toward highly focused, highly technical marketing.
What does the future of B2B Marketing look like to you?
At this year’s B2B Connect, we asked some of the experts in attendance to give us their take on the future of B2B marketing. Our interviewees took inspiration from the current state of the field, as well as the trailblazing being done in B2C, to formulate their answers.
Watch the video below for predictions from these B2B marketing experts:
- Alicia Dietsch, Vice President of Marketing Communications & Operations at AT&T
- Bryan Burdick, Global Head of B2B at LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Mike Ward, VP of Demand Generation, Marketing at Workfront
- Monu Kalsi, VP, Head of Digital Marketing at Zurich North America
- Russell Glass, Head of Products at LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Marketing conference season is upon us, and we’ve got you covered with all the best advice, insights, and takeaways. Subscribe to the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions blog to stay in the loop.