6 Thought Leaders Share What’s NOT on Their LinkedIn Profile [VIDEO]
May 13, 2015
Can you tell me something that’s not on your LinkedIn profile?
It's a question that is posed to all new LinkedIn employees by our fearless leader & CEO Jeff Weiner: “Can you tell me something that’s not on your LinkedIn profile?” It is a LinkedIn tradition of sorts, serving as a way to get to know new hires a bit better. The answers never fail to entertain - they range from special talents, rare allergies, to embarrassing first jobs and beyond. Two years ago, we asked 9 Content Marketing Thought Leaders Share What's NOT on Their LinkedIn Profile when we had the chance to catch them all in one place during Content Marketing World.
This year, I caught up with a new set of industry leaders at Social Media Marketing World 2015. We posed the same question, but received a new slew of interesting and fun answers. Check out the responses from:
- Brian Clark, CEO Copyblogger Media
- Tim Washer, Public Relations and Communications, Cisco Systems
- Lynette Young, Director of Marketing, Mingl Marketing Group
- Cathy McPhillips, Marketing Director, Content Marketing Institute
- Andrea Vahl, Social Media Consultant, AndreaVahl.com
- Brian Carter, Social Media Speaker, The Carter Group.
Then ask your co-workers the same. What’s one thing that’s not on your profile on the world’s largest professional social network?
Looking for more entertaining, insightful and inspiring content delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe to our blog.