Announcing Our New Campaign Management Tool for LinkedIn Sponsored Content and Text Ads
July 28, 2015
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Campaign Manager, the tool that enables you to manage and optimize your Sponsored Content and Text Ads on LinkedIn.
We’ve completely re-designed and rebuilt the LinkedIn Campaign Manager to provide our customers more control and visibility over their LinkedIn campaigns. You’ll notice many of the changes immediately, like the new look and feel, but it’s also important to note the major technological enhancements behind the scenes, giving us a new foundation upon which to build more features and capabilities in the future. As of this morning, many of our advertisers have access to the new version of the tool, and we expect to enable all advertisers in the coming weeks, so if you don’t have access yet, please stay tuned!
In addition to the new look and feel, the new Campaign Manager has several new features designed to help you meet your advertising goals on LinkedIn:
- Campaign search, so you can easily find the campaigns you’re looking for
- Dynamic visual reporting that re-calculates and displays only data that satisfies your search or filter settings
- A detailed breakout of social actions related to your Sponsored Content campaigns, including Likes, Shares, Comments, and Follows
- Audience insights that enable you to see a detailed view of the demographic categories of LinkedIn members clicking on your ads, available at the account, campaign, and creative level
- Campaign start date, which now allows you to schedule your campaigns to launch in the future
- The ability to post rich media (e.g. image files, documents) for Direct Sponsored Content, so you can more easily test and optimize engaging images in your Sponsored Content campaigns
- An account overview page that makes it easier to locate and access multiple advertising accounts
Once you have access, log in to the Campaign Manager at linkedin.com/ads/home. You’ll be prompted to opt-in to the new version so you can experience these enhancements for yourself. We’d love to hear what you think, so please provide feedback using the link at the bottom of each page. Also, for those of you looking for even more advanced functionality and flexibility, LinkedIn has Certified Marketing Partners that provide even more capabilities and flexibility to help you meet your goals.
Get started with the new Campaign Manager today!