How Microsoft Is Impacting the LinkedIn Product Roadmap (Video)
February 5, 2017
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is poised to launch a number of products to help marketers in the coming months. “The first half of 2017, we’ll launch more product than in entirety of 2016,” Russ Glass, VP, Head of Products for LinkedIn, promises in this new video.
Watch this special director’s cut of “Building the World’s Most Effective B2B Marketing Platform: Improvements to the LinkedIn Platform and Microsoft Integrations for 2017” to see how Microsoft, which completed its acquisition of LinkedIn late last year, may impact the LinkedIn product roadmap in the future. In the video, Glass points out several ways that LinkedIn is considering integrating with Microsoft. “We see data opportunities,” Glass says. “How do we give marketers the ability to be smarter about who they’re targeting and getting the right message to the right person at the right time?”
Here are some of the potential opportunities for Microsoft-LinkedIn integration Glass explored:
- Enabling marketers to use LinkedIn native ads and bring them off the LinkedIn platform and into the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Integrating LinkedIn lead generation ads with the Microsoft CRM system.
- Potentially putting integration with the Cortana bot platform and Microsoft’s machine learning capabilities on the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions roadmap.
Take a look at the video to see Glass outline for marketers some of the key enhancements to the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions platform that are coming in the first half of 2017:
- Enabling marketers to merge their own email data and account lists with LinkedIn data.
- Adding enhanced analytics and reporting capabilities that will include website audience analytics and enhanced conversion tracking.
- Launching more tools to aid in proving ROI.
This video is the latest in the “Building the World’s Most Effective B2B Marketing Platform” series. Other videos in the series include this installment about the power of LinkedIn for helping marketers from small and medium-sized businesses.
To keep up with the newest and most effective B2B marketing tactics, subscribe to the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions blog today.