How to Spark Meaningful Conversations on LinkedIn
A Publisher Pocket Guide
May 16, 2019
LinkedIn members love to see creators like you giving your take on what’s happening in the news or your industry, whether it be through a post, a video, an article, or even a comment. This type of content resonates most with members, and helps you build a community of people with similar interests and professional insights.
Sharing your personal stories and experiences in a genuine way also inspires others! The more you can tap into existing conversations — whether around the office or in your industry — the more likely your article, post, or video will be successful.
That's why we created the LinkedIn Publisher Pocket Guide SlideShare below, which answers your top 7 publishing questions:
- What should I write about?
- Should I post an article or a short-form post, or a video?
- How should I manage comments?
- How should I use hashtags in my posts?
- How do I track performance of my content?
- How do I view analytics for my post?
- How can I view analytics for my articles?