Introducing Secret Sauce: How LinkedIn uses LinkedIn for Marketing
Top Secret Insider Tips Revealed
January 11, 2017
At LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, one of the most powerful marketing channels that we have at our disposal is, well, LinkedIn! We bring together our content marketing team, demand generation team, product marketing and ad operations to execute highly effective campaigns on our platform, and deliver the results we need throughout the funnel.
The Secret Sauce: How LinkedIn uses LinkedIn for Marketing provides an exclusive behind the scenes tour of our process - how we use each tool in the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions toolbox. Every piece of advice is backed up with practical examples from our team’s experience. It's packed full of the tips, insights and lessons for running highly effective campaigns.
We’ve spent years refining our strategy, learning from both success and failure. They say you shouldn’t share your house recipes with the world, but why wouldn’t we? We WANT you to replicate our success!
Here's a sample taste of the insider tips you're in for:
- For Sponsored Content, run at least 4 different creatives against one target audience to optimize for highest performance.
- Our Sponsored Content update with a statistic included saw a 37% higher CTR and 162% more impressions.
- When we set bids 10% higher than the maximum suggested bid, we saw a 15% lift in CTR and 27% lift in conversions.
- Rich media images have 38% higher CTR than linkshare updates with a thumbnail image preview.
- When we used Sponsored Content and InMail together, we saw a 25% increase in Sponsored InMail open rates and a 95% increase in CTRs.
Download Secret Sauce and get the formula for:
- How we define objectives for marketing on our platform
- How we balance organic and paid
- What we’ve learned about targeting, testing and optimizing campaigns
- Our approach to bidding and budget management
- How we built an always-on content strategy
Get your hands on our secret sauce and you’ll have the formula you need for tasty results on the LinkedIn platform.