The Future of B2B Marketing: 5 Videos to Inspire Your 2016 Planning
December 22, 2015
It’s been an interesting year for B2B marketing, and the changes just keep coming. Marketing tech dominated the conversation, even at creativity-focused Cannes Lions. Measurement and analysis remained a challenge for most marketers. Even the most creative marketers found that developing hybrid marketer skills were essential for success—and survival.
2015 was a wild ride, and 2016 will be just as compelling and exciting. As you plan for the coming year, it’s important to be mindful of current trends, but also to take a look at what’s just over the horizon.
At this year’s B2B Connect, we asked these top marketing executives across industries for their take on where we should focus in the coming year.
- Mike Ward, VP Demand Generation, Workfront
- Alicia Dietsch, VP Marketing Communications & Operations, AT&T
- Monu Kalsi, VP Head of Digital Marketing, Zurich North America
- Bryan Burdick, Global of B2B Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Russell Glass, Head of Products, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
We compiled their clear-eyed analysis and quick tips into the Future of B2B Marketing Video Series.
These five short videos focus on marketers’ changing roles, the next big challenges facing the industry, and opportunities for marketers to capitalize on the latest technology.
To keep up with the marketing trends of 2016, subscribe to the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions blog today!