Introducing LinkedIn's Agency Voices Program
On the LinkedIn Platform, Agency Executives Are Sharing Their Viewpoints on the Future of the Ad World
December 20, 2017
LinkedIn recently launched its Agency Voices program in the United States. This program shines a spotlight on top advertising agency executives and their viewpoints on where the industry is headed in 2018 and beyond.
Through Agency Voices, executives such as Veronica Norcross, Managing Director, Client Services, Wavemaker; Sean Reardon, CEO, Zenith Moxie, and MRY; Jill Sherman, SVP, Social Strategy, Digitas; and others are using the LinkedIn platform to post their thoughts on the critical issues impacting the ad world’s future.
To provide a clear idea on what the Agency Voices participants are writing about, we thought we’d go straight to the source. We interviewed six Agency Voices thought leaders on camera about the posts they’ve written or have planned. Here’s a cross-section of what they told us:
Scott Shamberg, U.S. CEO of Performics:
These marketplaces — Amazon, Walmart, Flipkart, HookLogic — they are part of that digital ecosystem and you have to account for it and you have to begin to really think through your strategy there versus have it be an add on.
Keith Mackay, President, Blue 449
I wrote the piece on collaboration because the reality is it's the pinnacle challenge that we suffer from today, because the technology we use to be more efficient while we work pulls us away from actually just sitting down across the table and solving problem for a client.
Sean Muzzy, Chief Product and Platform Officer, Neo Worldwide:
It's more important to focus on why people are buying things and how they're buying it so that we can make those experiences more relevant and more connected for them.
To see the interviews, take a look at the Agency Voices video below.
And if you want to dive deeper into some of what these agency leaders are saying, here are a handful of the Agency Voices posts that are already generating debate in the LinkedIn feed.
- “The Future of Ad Agencies,” by Alberto Brea, Executive Director, Strategy and Planning, Ogilvy & Mather
- “What If the Real Disruptive Innovation Was Simplicity,” By Tom Goodwin, EVP, Head of Innovation, Zenith USA
- “The Week in a Minute,” by Jeremy Katz, Worldwide Editorial Director, Ogilvy & Mather
- "Why and How We Buy," by Sean Muzzy, Chief Product and Platform Officer, Neo Worldwide
- "The Impact of Voice: The Next Frontier in a Changing Landscape," by Keith Mackay, President, Blue 449
- “The Power of Constant Motion,” by Sean Reardon, CEO, Zenith, Moxie, and MRY
- “No, Organic Content Isn’t Dead. It Just Has a New Purpose,” by Jill Sherman, SVP, Social Strategy, Digitas
For more posts discussing the critical issues that are influencing the future of the advertising agency business, search #AgencyVoices on LinkedIn.
And to keep up to date on the latest trends in the marketing world, subscribe to the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Blog today.