Live Webinar: Lead the Marketing Pack with the Top 5 Trends Shaping 2016
December 3, 2015
In a recent adobe study 76% of marketers agreed that marketing has changed more in the past 2 years than in the past 50. This unprecedented rate of change presents both challenges and opportunities for the modern marketer.
To help you stay ahead of the curve, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions surveyed over 900 marketers and media agency professionals across the Asia-Pacific region to get their opinion on what will be the key trends next year. The results were compiled into a list of what is in and what is out for 2016.
What's in and what's out for 2016?
- Is big data old news?
- Are we ready for personalization at scale?
- Is brand storytelling ready to make a comeback?
- Should you focus more on lead capture or lead nurture?
- Is click-bait here to stay?
Join us for our upcoming webinar, 5 Trends Shaping Marketing in 2016, on December 10, 2015 at 9:30am IST/ 12:00pm SGT/ 3:00pm to get prepared for the challenges of the new year and stay ahead of your peers. But don’t just take my word for it. I will be joined by a panel of thought leaders from across APAC to help you navigate the new marketing landscape:
- Edward Bray, Head of Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions APAC
- Yvonne Tey, Marketing Director, Hootsuite
- Ricky Chanana, National Digital & Trading Director, Maxus
- Todd Wheatland, Head of Strategy, King Content
Our panel of experts will also share their views on what they think will be the top trends for 2016:
- What are the biggest digital marketing shifts for 2016
- How are they measuring success next year
- Where should marketers look to shift investment in 2016
- How are they structuring their marketing teams for success
Register today to get ahead of the curve and re-think what really matters to be successful in digital marketing.