Announcing the Sophisticated Marketer LIVE, April 28
April 21, 2016
What do late night talk shows and B2B marketing have in common?
Well, they’re both about providing enough value to build an audience (and ultimately accomplish a business goal). And they both work best when they incorporate humor and personality.
The two forms of media have a lot in common, it turns out. But no one has fused the two to create a live broadcast for B2B marketers…yet.
That’s about to change. On April 28th, I will be hosting The Sophisticated Marketer LIVE, a late-night-style chat show featuring spontaneous discussion with sophisticated B2B marketers. The best part is, you don’t have to stay up until the wee hours to see it. We’ll be broadcasting live at 11 a.m. Pacific. You can take an early lunch and tune in—or take a mid-afternoon break if you’re on the East Coast.
My guests for the show are three marketers who know the B2B space inside out:
- Russell Glass, Head of Product, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Lauren Goldstein, VP of Strategy & Partnerships, Babcock & Jenkins
- Justin Gray, CEO, LeadMD
This won’t be your average webinar. We’re aiming to inform and entertain, with audience interaction and plenty of lively conversation. It’s live – anything can happen. Along the way, I’ll ask my guests about the hottest topics in B2B marketing right now, including:
- With the overwhelming options in marketing tech right now, where does a marketer begin?
- What do the best-in-class organizations know that we can borrow?
- How do you know if your content is driving ROI? How big a role should ROI play in content strategy?
- We all know data makes for better marketing. What should you do if you don’t have it?
Join us as our panel considers these questions and more, and as I enjoy playing Johnny Carson (or Jimmy Fallon, for you millennials). I’m not saying there will be an epic lip sync battle or a dance-off…but I’m not not saying it, either.
Okay, there probably won’t be either of those things. But there will be plenty of discussion about the present and future of B2B marketing, from people who know a lot about the topic.
Sign up for The Sophisticated Marketer LIVE webcast today to confirm your spot. And if you need me, I’ll be working on my opening monologue.