LinkedIn and Young Lions Brazil - Investing in New Talent
April 23, 2013
Editor’s Note: This blog post is also available in Portuguese.
At LinkedIn, we strongly believe in the potential of a new generation of marketing and creative professionals and strive to empower their creativity and innovation. This is why we are proud to announce our partnership with Young Lions Brazil 2013. Young Lions is a series of competitions and tailored academies at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity that aims to inspire, educate and grow young talent.
Together, LinkedIn and the Young Lions are strengthening our investment in talented young professionals in Brazil, supporting them in attending Cannes Lions, and helping them to influence and lead their generation. In order to create an in-depth experience for young professionals in Brazil, we created the Young Lions Brazil powered by LinkedIn group, an active community where we discuss themes related to creativity and innovation in their most diverse forms. The group is moderated by Bruno Scartozzoni, Storytelling professor at ESPM, and he is regularly posting tips, news and market trends related to the theme of creativity.
Since our goal is to motivate young creatives and marketers and help them transform their careers, we also created the Next Generation Mentors Council, an advisory board made up of renowned Brazilian professionals in the creative and marketing field:
- Adilson Batista, President at Today;
- Alexandre Ugadin, VP of Media at Giovanni DraftFCB;
- Alice Orlando, VP of Media at Age Isobar;
- Ana Nubié, VP of New Businesses at AgênciaClick Isobar;
- Antônio Ferreira, Digital Media Director at Ogilvy;
- Carla Gagliardi, Media Director at RAPP Brasil;
- Denise Bissacot, Media Director at Lattitud;
- Fábio Tachibana, Media Director at Giovanni DraftFCB;
- João Binda, VP of Operations at Age Isobar;
- Kauê Cury, Digital Media Director at AlmapBBDO;
- Roberto Grosman, Partner at F.Biz.
Throughout the year, these leading marketing and advertising professionals will post in the group to offer tips, stories and advice for those who are just starting out in their career.
We hope by inspiring, mentoring and providing a forum for these young professionals, we ensure the success of the future generation marketers and creatives. Want to be part of it all? Click here to join the Young Lions Brazil powered by LinkedIn group!