Every Thanksgiving, we spend time giving thanks for good things and good people that have happened in our lives. At LinkedIn, we have a lot to be thankful for. And so, I wanted to give our team the chance to say thanks here on the LinkedIn Marketing blog for two reasons:
- Because we should all take time to celebrate the successes we have accomplished together
- To help encourage you and your teams to spend time reflecting on the things you are thankful for as you look forward to a new year ahead
We invite you to share what you and your marketing teams are thankful for in the Marketing Innovation with LinkedIn group or on Twitter @LinkedInMktg using the hashtag #GiveThanks.
So, without further ado…
12 Things (and More) LinkedIn Marketing Gives Thanks For
1. For building teams that demonstrate geographic boundaries are no barrier when you have the right attitude. - Edward Bray, Group Manager, APAC Marketing Lead
2. For hiring awesome people who bring a diverse set of skills and perspectives and also respect and enjoy each other. - Virginia Sharma, APAC Marketing Director, Talent Solutions
9. For the ability to attend world-class events and connect with other marketers at amazing conferences. – Jason Miller, Senior Content Marketing Manager
12. For being able to work alongside talented professionals who have been recognized for transforming the way we think about marketing today. – Deanna Lazzaroni, Global Content & Social Media Marketing Manager
13. For people like YOU -- our LinkedIn members, customers and loyal readers!