LinkedIn Reveals 10 Most Engaged Marketers in Australia
April 28, 2014
This week LinkedIn unveiled Australia’s 10 Most Engaged Marketers on LinkedIn working at ASX100 companies (or subsidiaries). The list showcases how marketers from diverse industries such as financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, media, property and infrastructure are taking best advantage of LinkedIn.
The list of professionals includes:
- Andy Bateman, Director, Segment Marketing, Telstra
- Alana Fisher-Chejoski, Senior Digital Strategist, NSW Trade & Investment
- Skye Forrester, Social Media Manager, Foxtel
- Annalie Killian, Director of Innovation, Communication & Social Business, AMP
- Damon Klotz, Digital Media Strategist, Ramsay Health Care
- Tim McColl Jones, Executive Manager, Group Brand & Marketing, Qantas Group
- Carlee O’Malley, Marketing Manager - Barangaroo South, Lend Lease,
- Michele Teague, Former General Manager - Marketing, Metcash
- Joe Watkins, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Bankwest
- Lija Wilson, Head of Marketing, Hooroo (Qantas Group)
These marketers are not only crafting their own personal professional brand but are exceptional advocates for the companies they work for. LinkedIn provides a platform for marketers to build their own careers by accessing the latest industry insights, influencing their network, and connecting with new clients. It’s also being effectively used by marketers to get their company’s message out by sharing quality content with their network.
The engagement of the marketers on LinkedIn was measured based on a number of metrics including site visitation, growth in connections, and social actions such as content shares, group posts and discussions over a three month period from September to November 2013 and also taking into account total companies followed and groups joined.
View the full list of top marketers below:
To find out how you can begin to make more of your professional network in your career, check out these top LinkedIn tips.