Live Webinar: How Sponsored Updates Demo Day will Jumpstart your Content Marketing Efforts
March 31, 2015
We now know that content marketing is more than hype and it is here to stay. According to Content Marketing Institute’s 2015 B2B Content Marketing Research, 86% of B2B Marketers are using content marketing and 70% are creating more content than they did last year.
But we also know that, despite the increased spend, many content marketers face the following challenges:
- Lack of time to effectively manage content marketing efforts
- Producing content consistently
- Producing engaging content
- Measuring content effectiveness
- Understanding and engaging with target audience effectively
Do these challenges sound familiar? If so, let's tackle them together on April 8th at 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT during our upcoming Sponsored Updates Demo Day.
In our upcoming Sponsored Updates webinar, Global Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Selin Tyler will explain why LinkedIn Sponsored Updates is an integral part of your Content Marketing strategy. Global Associate Product Marketing Manager, Phillipe Han will also walk you through a step-by-step demo on how to create and manage a Sponsored Updates campaign.
You'll also learn how to:
- Get running with Sponsored Updates quickly and successfully
- Make the most of content you already have
- Effectively monitor the success of your campaigns
- Keep your content relevant and build trust through authenticity
Register today and learn how Sponsored Updates can quickly boost your Content Marketing ROI by getting your content in front of the world’s professionals on desktop, smartphone and tablet.