Live Webinar: Leveraging LinkedIn for Effective Brand Marketing
June 17, 2015
It’s the brand marketers' job to create and sustain positive awareness for their brand throughout the long buyer’s journey and beyond. In a recent survey by the Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs, almost 85% of marketers identified “brand awareness” as their most important goal.
You’ve never had greater responsibility or a more measurable impact on your company’s bottom line. The good news is you’ve also never had access to better tools or more precise data to help you succeed.
You're invited to join LinkedIn's Andrew Kaplan and Michael Voss, Director of Brand Management at the International Coach Federation (ICF) on Wednesday, June 24 at 11am PT as they demonstrate how to get—and keep—your brand in front of the professionals that matter most to your business.
“Brand awareness not only helps us attract new members, but it helps our existing members market their services—it shows their commitment to professional development,” Voss said.
Tune into this webinar to discover how ICF was able to achieve their annual goal (and an ROI of 1,761 percent) with just one campaign.
Learn how to leverage the LinkedIn platform to:
- Get in front of the right people early and often
- Reach and influence business professionals in the right context
- Educate your audience with the relevant content they crave
- Use awareness and engagement to drive bottom-funnel conversions
- Measure the impact of your branding efforts every step of the way
Register today to explore:
- The evolving buyer's journey and what it means for brand marketers today.
- How to develop high-performing marketing programs that reach the right audiences.
- How other brand marketers are effectively leveraging LinkedIn to achieve their marketing objectives.
Reserve your space in this webinar today. You can also get detailed information about how to use LinkedIn for branding by downloading The Brand Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.