LinkedIn and Hubspot Team Up to Help SMBs Grow with Initiate
September 27, 2016
SMBs are always looking for ways to grow sales and acquire new high-value customers. Social media unlocks a massive universe of prospects, yet it can be daunting to know exactly where to start and focus your energy.
To help, we’re excited to announce the LinkedIn Initiate program, powered by HubSpot. This free four-week program is focused on educating and empowering SMBs with the fundamentals of online B2B marketing and Linkedin advertising. The course revolves around the “Inbound” tactics needed to drive tangible ROI.
Participants can expect to learn how to:
- Promote their content and drive traffic to their site
- Reach a targeted audience of valuable prospects on LinkedIn
- Generate higher quality leads
- Drive more revenue from leads
Participants also receive:
- A 30-day free trial of HubSpot
- 3 webinars throughout the month
- 1:1 consulting via office hours with the program leader
The course is directed by Gil Roeder, a digital marketing expert at HubSpot. Gil advises businesses on their digital marketing and growth strategies, drawing from his own entrepreneurial experience of having started and grown five companies.
Register for our kick off program today. We look forward to having you join us!
To see how top-performing brands are finding new audiences and driving better-than-ever results on LinkedIn, download "Laser Focus: 10 Ways to Optimize Your LinkedIn Sponsored Content” now.