Read This Guide if You Want to Advertise Better on LinkedIn
No frills, no fluff, just tactical LinkedIn marketing tips
March 1, 2018
Real experts don’t need to make extravagant claims about the wonderful things that will happen when you listen to them. They don’t need to oversell themselves, their knowledge, or why it matters. They let things speak for themselves. They give it to you straight.
That’s why, when we decided to launch a new series of eBooks telling marketers how to market better on LinkedIn, we didn’t spend a load of time on the titles. Instead, we decided to give people the one, simple reason why they should read each of them. Beginnning with: Read me if you want to advertise better on LinkedIn.
This guide will help you:
- Identify the 6 LinkedIn advertising formats to choose from
- Understand how to use these tools to achieve brand awareness and lead generation
- Get more out of LinkedIn targeting
- Track and optimize around the campaign metrics that matter
- Run effective self-serve campaigns using Campaign Manage
That’s it. We’re not going to drown you in buzzwords or trendy new marketing strategies. We’re not going to tell you what your brand purpose or identity should be. We won’t ask you to download a whole new content or advertising strategy. Through the Read Me series, we’re simply telling you how to do the things you want to do on LinkedIn, better.
Stay tuned for the next two guides in the Read Me series:
- Read me if you want to generate more leads on LinkedIn
- Read me if you want to build brand awareness on LinkedIn
Ready to start advertising better on LinkedIn? We thought so. Read our latest guide.