How Should You Engage Customers Right Now? Join Live With Marketers to Find Out.
October 13, 2020
The world is different, the business environment is different, and the things people care about are different.
These are simple facts that B2B marketers must respond and adapt to if we hope to engage our customers (and potential customers) effectively.
Luckily we don’t need to guess, or go in blind. Illuminating research has been conducted to help connect brands and marketers with the current mindsets and needs of professional audiences. We’ll take a deep dive into the findings, and how to leverage them, when we go Live with Marketers @ Home on Tuesday, Oct. 20th at 11:00 AM PT.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn if you register to attend.
Live with Marketers @ Home: New Customer Engagement Strategies
In this upcoming episode of our award-winning talk show for and by marketers, I’ll be joined virtually by my esteemed colleague Tusar Barik as well as the Managing Director for Edelman Business Marketing, Joe Kingsbury. Together we will break down new research from Edelman and LinkedIn to help you turn insight into action.
Our discussion will center on takeaways from two jointly produced reports: the 2020 B2B Thought Leadership Impact Study and exploration of How B2B Companies Are Adapting Customer Engagement Strategies During COVID. What are others doing right now, and what’s working? How can thought leadership evolve? What do business buyers and decision makers want and need at this critical moment in time?
Among the topics we’ll tackle:
- Revisiting and repositioning offerings: What are resilient companies doing to adapt their messaging and approaches as customers face massive disruption?
- Knowing not just your customers, but your customers’ customers: Now more than ever, if you help your customers win, you win.
- Moving beyond lead generation to include journey management and relationship management: How B2B marketing leaders are embracing the big picture, thinking ahead, and addressing the full funnel.
- Collaborating more closely with sales to enable marketing performance outcomes: Our efforts are ultimately judged by the results they produce, and we can’t go it alone.
- The role of impactful thought leadership: In times of uncertainty, people gravitate more than ever toward credible and useful information they can trust.
Along the way, we’ll take questions from the audience, and share eye-catching statistics and research tidbits to help you make smart, evidence-based decisions around your engagement strategies going forward.
As the circumstances and situations of our customers change, so too must the ways we go about communicating and interacting with them. You’ll come away from this episode of Live with Marketers equipped with the direction you need to set a smart customer engagement strategy that carries you through the end of 2020 and into 2021.
Register now and don’t miss the live show!