Color your LinkedIn Sponsored Updates Strategy with Bright Insights [SlideShare]
February 2, 2016
Your prospects are on a lengthy buying journey. It’s up to us as marketers to illuminate their path with relevant content.
On average, a prospect will consume 10 pieces of content before raising their hand to talk to a salesperson. Furthermore, 74% of buyers choose the company that was FIRST to add value as they are defining their buying vision.
Clearly there is a massive opportunity for marketers to be helpful by making sure their content marketing masterpieces are seen by those who need it most. With LinkedIn Sponsored Updates, you can get the word out about your brand across all platforms and use comprehensive targeting options to reach exactly the audience you choose.
We know it can be overwhelming to figure out where to start with your LinkedIn Sponsored Updates strategy. Sometimes it’s best to begin by heeding advice from the pros. That’s why we have artfully compiled industry leader insights and tips to help you on your way. Color your LinkedIn Sponsored Updates Strategy with Bright Insights from Industry Leaders and learn from seasoned experts like:
- Chris Bolman, Director, Integrated Marketing at Percolate
- Chris Jacob, Director of Product Marketing at Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Jessica Gioglio, Head of Creative Lab at Sprinklr
- Alicianne Rand, VP of Marketing at NewsCred
- ...to name a few!
Learn how these pros are building awareness and driving leads with LinkedIn Sponsored Updates as they deliver insight into:
- Effectively establishing content marketing goals
- The difference between advertising on LinkedIn versus other social networks
- Tips for campaign execution, highlighting the importance of A/B testing