Six Steps to Implement Conversion Tracking in LinkedIn's Campaign Manager
January 16, 2017
In order to understand the full value of your Sponsored Content, it’s important to actually see the data about who’s converting on what content.
LinkedIn’s Insight Tag allows you to track conversions and see what audiences are converting best for any piece of Sponsored Content.
This helps you see how see how many leads you’re getting from each of your campaigns, ads, and even target audiences; understand the return on investment from campaigns; and optimize future campaigns for better results.
If you’re a HubSpot customer, you can also use tracking URL’s to see where your leads are coming from in the Reporting tool.
Use this resource to learn how to how to download and install the Linkedin’s Insight Tag to start tracking conversions.
How to Implement LinkedIn Conversion Tracking:
- Log into Campaign Manager using your email address associated with your Company Page (make sure you use the business email associated with your LinkedIn profile and Company Page. It’s easy to add a business email address to your Company Page).
- Choose where you want to track conversions
- Add the LinkedIn Insight Tag to your website
- Create a conversion action
- Add your conversion action to a campaign
- Measure your performance with analytics
Ready to use conversion tracking? Log into LinkedIn Campaign Manager and click “Conversion tracking” at the top right of the home screen to get started.