Live Webinar: How to Get More Out of Your LinkedIn Sponsored Updates
February 29, 2016
As you’re planning your content marketing strategy, deciding what content to produce and distribute throughout your social channels, you’ll want to be sure to have a plan for the most powerful platform for B2B and high consideration B2C marketers: LinkedIn.
But good content doesn’t become great until you have a solid distribution plan set up. That’s where LinkedIn Sponsored Updates come in. They serve as an effective way to raise awareness, build relationships and drive quality leads. It’s also the perfect opportunity for your company to exhibit thought leadership.
Keep in mind: While people are spending time on other social channels, they're investing time on LinkedIn:
- 94% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn is the social network they use most to distribute content.
- 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn.
- According to HubSpot, 43% of marketers say that they have sourced a customer from LinkedIn.
With more of your peers publishing on LinkedIn than ever before, we've got more data on what works and what doesn't.
Join LinkedIn's own Andrew Kaplan, Cassandra Clark and Alexandra Rynne for a short webcast, "How to Get More Out of Your LinkedIn Sponsored Updates" on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016 at 11am PT as we show you how to optimize your content for success on the world’s only professional feed.
Register today to learn:
- How to engage a target audience of your prospects with LinkedIn Sponsored Updates
- How to test your content marketing to improve performance
- How to use strong visuals and smart copy to build customer relationships