Live Webinar: LinkedIn & Hootsuite Share Secrets for Higher Ed Marketers
August 12, 2016
Last month, we hosted a live webinar, The Power of Publishing on LinkedIn, with two of content marketing experts:
- Cameron Uganec, Senior Director of Growth Marketing and Education at Hootsuite
- Ira Amilhussin, Senior Global Marketing Manager at LinkedIn
These two pros took a deep dive into best practices for higher education, exploring why content marketing is especially important for universities and revealing tips of the trade on how to develop and execute a successful strategy from the ground up.
And if you want to see how you compare with the competition, both of our experts shared strategies and tactics used by their most successful higher ed clients. (Fun fact: Ira’s a former university marketer himself, so he totally gets your challenges and pain points.)
We’re sharing the recorded webcast and slides with you here and encourage you to pass it along to your colleagues (or grab some lunch and watch it together - go team building!) to start a conversation around content marketing and brainstorm new ways to jump start your plan.
Here are some of the nuggets you’ll glean from the 60-minute video:
- When is the best time to post on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- How to create content when you have limited resources
- How Hootsuite leveraged Game of Thrones to garner 2.4 million views and 65,000 social shares
- How to build audience personas to understand your key audiences
- How to tap into your existing community to amplify your reach and create “authentic validation”
- Learn the 10-step process to creating and implementing a winning content plan
Want to see it in action? Find inspiration from these impressive case studies:
- How Cambridge University leveraged social media to connect with broader audiences and attract new students
- How Georgia State achieved a 216% increase in campaign engagement with user-generated content and a single hashtag
- How Purdue University raised $13M in one day on social media by activating their community
Lastly, you’ll get a sneak peek at our Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to Content Marketing: Higher Education Edition. You can also download the guide here and use it as a handy reference when creating your content plan.
Why go it alone when you’ve got these two experts to help guide you? And if that’s not enough to entice you, we’ve even got a pic of a cat riding a bacon strip somewhere in the presentation. Seriously, what’s cooler than that?