Live Webinar: Define Your Content ‘Sweet Spot’ in a Crowded Financial Services Market
May 18, 2016
There is a lot of noise in financial services marketing. Marketers know that only targeted and well-executed messages will cut through and allow brands to truly stand out from the competition.
Although financial services organizations understand the importance of investing in an integrated content strategy, with such a significant investment there is the need to ensure that audiences are targeted with the right content, at the right time, in the right way.
When brands are able to articulate what sets them apart — and define their unique “sweet spot” — content can be extremely effective.
Join us for “The Content Sweet Spot: Define Your Unique Content Proposition in a Crowded FS Market.” This webinar takes place on May 24 at 11AM ET. Sign up to hear marketers from American Express OPEN, BNP Paribas, Prudential Financial, and Bond Street discuss content marketing in the financial services sector. Panelists include:
- Courtney Colwell, Director of OPEN Forum & Content Marketing at American Express OPEN
- Hann Ho, Strategic Marketing at BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking
- Jennifer Mercer, Director of Brand Marketing & Advertising at Prudential Financial
- Michael Jones, Director of Community Development at Bond Street
With so much thought leadership currently saturating the financial services market, for content to be successful at cutting through the noise, thought leaders content — and other “big ideas” messaging — must always be combined with a consistent overarching narrative aligned to the vision and values of the brand.
In order to achieve this alignment and deliver its full value, content must satisfy three elements:
- Serve a client need
- BE a part of the wider brand proposition
- Thrive in a competitive environment
Meeting each of these three elements is known as the content ‘sweet spot.”.
During this webinar you will participate in a discussion with some of the most known financial services brands in the market, who will share details on their:
- Secret sauce for creating stand-out content
- Methodology for balancing different audience content needs
- Propositions that set them apart from the competition
To hear the discussion in real time register for our May 24th webcast at 11am EST.