Working Together To Inspire Small Business Growth
How Chase paired LinkedIn targeting with unique content to enable small business growth
November 10, 2016
Insight and inspiration, alongside financial support, can be key to enabling small business growth. The challenge for financial service providers is to engage small business owners effectively but how is this possible when businesses are at various stages of the growth cycle and there are issues with brand awareness?
Our latest case study Working Together To Inspire Small Business Growth highlights how Chase succeeded in developing the Mission Main Street Grants program to showcase its commitment to small business owners.
The partnership set out to achieve a clear set of goals for Chase:
- Increase awareness of its brand and the Mission Main Street Grants program
- Make a greater impact in the small business community by reaching more small business owners and deepening engagement with clients.
The targeting capabilities of LinkedIn’s tools helped Chase deliver a successful and unique campaign that achieved:
- 30,000 registrants – a record for 2015
- 1.7m individual votes
- 70% lower average cost-per-visitor than industry benchmarks
- 150% greater than industry benchmarks for Onsite Display and Network Display advertising click through rates
- 200% greater than industry benchmarks for Sponsored Content click through and engagement rates
Download Working Together To Inspire Small Business Growth now to discover the tools and strategies that helped Chase deliver a highly targeted campaign with unique content. Learn more about how LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Financial Services can help your organization rethink its customer journeys.
In the meantime, keep up with the latest trends in B2B marketing, subscribe to the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions blog.