Case Study: How American Express’ Ambitious Acquisition Strategy Leads to High Conversion Rates
March 2, 2017
Small to medium size business owners (SMBs) are at the heart of any established community, and financial support is critical to help them grow. But how can financial service providers engage effectively with SMBs when identifying this target audience can be difficult and there is a lack of trust in the sector?
Our latest case study, Go The Extra Mile, showcases how American Express in Australia succeeded in delivering an ambitious acquisition strategy, which allowed it to raise awareness of its small business funding solution.
The partnership with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Financial Services, set out to achieve a clear set of goals for American Express in Australia:
- Target SMB prospects that would meet risk-profiling requirements and be more likely to result in conversion.
- Place resonating content that would drive a direct response and provide quality leads based on performance.
LinkedIn’s placement tools and targeting capabilities helped American Express deliver a successful and engaging campaign that delivered the following results:
- 57% of LinkedIn leads were driven by Dynamic Ads
- 55% of all leads driven by media came from LinkedIn
- 23% reduction in cost per lead average when compared to the same period in 2015
- 22% of LinkedIn leads converted into customers
Download Go The Extra Mile now to discover the tools and strategies that helped American Express drive results, improve user experience and ensure a seamless customer journey. Learn more about how LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Financial Services can help your organization rethink your customer journeys.