Content Is Key to Changing Brand Perceptions and Building Trust
December 6, 2017
Getting through to global business leaders and engaging them in a meaningful manner can be a difficult challenge for most companies.
This was the task facing Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) and why it decided to look beyond traditional marketing methods and incorporate innovative digital marketing strategies into its marketing communications.
Our latest case study Think Outside The Box demonstrates how LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Financial Services helped MUFG develop and deliver a highly-targeted content marketing campaign to enable them to:
- Improve perception and brand awareness of its unified global brand
- Increase engagement and trust with its core audience outside Japan
To leverage LinkedIn’s extensive reach and targeting capabilities, MUFG first streamlined its presence on the platform with a Company Page that brought together owned, earned and paid media, then worked with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Financial Services to develop an engaging content marketing strategy.
A Strong Record of Achievement
The campaign was a huge success and not only met its primary objective of raising brand awareness but also delivered:
- An increase of 12% in brand familiarity with Hong Kong and Singapore audiences that were exposed to branded content
- A 7% increase in brand familiarity among United States audiences that were exposed to the branded content
- Overall client engagement levels of 27%
Download Think Outside The Box today to find out more about the MUFG success story and how LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Financial Services can help your organization delivery meaningful content to the right audience, at the right time, to get the right results.