Introducing the Gallery of Top LinkedIn Sponsored Content [SlideShare]
September 19, 2017
For art appreciators, it’s a treat to soak in the masterpieces. Especially those that have earned a reputation for impressing audiences with their virtuosity.
For us marketers, it’s only natural to envy artists who get their audiences to revere and lose themselves in their creations. After all, it’s not easy to create engaging content, and it’s even harder to create a masterpiece in a vacuum, without the benefit of knowing what audiences appreciate. So, we thought, why not create a gallery of the most engaging Sponsored Content from the global collection on the LinkedIn platform?
While we appreciate the art of content creation, we took a scientific approach to curating the examples in this collection. Based on our research, we know that LinkedIn members engage with content they find relevant, compelling, and helpful. By scouring our vast store of platform data, we compiled a shortlist of winning pieces and studied them to share key lessons about each.
Here are the qualifying criteria we used to curate our Gallery of Top LinkedIn Sponsored Content:
- Posts earning a higher-than-benchmark engagement rate were considered
- Posts targeted to audiences throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific were eligible
- Only posts serving more than 25,000 impressions were reviewed
- The sponsoring advertiser must be categorized into a vertical according to LinkedIn Company Page data
What makes an engaging LinkedIn Sponsored Content post? Here are some high level takeaways:
- Engage with your audience by asking questions
- Appeal to aspiration
- Share your company point of view on timely trends
- Capitalize on powerful, eye-catching imagery
Click through the SlideShare below to see the top posts across all verticals, including the technology, financial services, and education sectors. Whether you simply want to be inspired or want to learn from those who have mastered the art of engagement, we think you’ll agree this is a collection worthy of your time, replete with the curator’s tips on getting your own work seen by the people who need to see it.