The Rise of the Customer: What To Expect at Finance Connect 2014
January 30, 2014
In an uncertain economic environment with intense margin pressure and rapidly evolving regulatory frameworks, thriving financial institutions are placing valued customers at the heart of their business.
On February 13th, 2014, LinkedIn’s Finance Connect event will provide a forum for senior financial services marketing leaders to discuss the growing impact of social media on their business. This one-day event will feature a host of industry experts and speakers diving into trends, sharing case studies and outlining opportunities and challenges surrounding their marketing efforts.
Knowing many of you want to share in the conversation surrounding these topics, we will be hosting an exclusive live-stream throughout the day. Register today to hear how the world’s most successful finance marketers are refocusing on a customer-centric approach by integrating content and social media.
What can you expect on the agenda at Finance Connect 2014?
Featured Keynote Speakers:
- PIMCO's Mohamed El-Erian will open the day by discussing macro trends and opportunities posed by the evolving industry, including insights on the Fed and how Congress will impact 2014.
- LinkedIn’s Allen Blue will discuss his history starting LinkedIn, why LinkedIn moved into content and how sharing is changing business, and how all companies -- even those in the finance industry, which traditionally look askance at social -- can and must learn to embrace the democratization of voice.
- McKinsey's David Edelman will share insights into the modern consumer and how marketers can embrace “on-demand” marketing to deliver highly rewarding experiences that cater to consumer needs.
Hear case study examples from those doing it well, such as:
- Scott Roen, Vice President, Digital Marketing & Innovation at American Express, will talk about how with OPEN Forum they are powering a small business ecosystem and delivering richer experiences for members.
- Amanda Rendle, Global Head of Marketing at HSBC Commercial Banking, will discuss building a global content ecosystem that helps customers and prospects grow their businesses through an intelligent integrated program.
- Linda Descano, Managing Director & Head of Content & Social at Citi, will share how their Connect: Professional Women’s Network community is leveraging social as a listening, conversation and amplification tool to help women develop outstanding careers.
Get inspired by a Women in Finance panel, filled with leaders from BlackRock Managing Director Anne Ackerley to ING CMO Ann Glover, as these change makers discuss "the mark" that women are making in organizations around innovative leadership, wealth management and customer-centric marketing.
Plus, be one of the first to hear about new research we will unveil on the SMB professional audience and a modern path to purchase that can help inform your business strategies. Last year, we released a piece of research that addressed social media influence on purchasing behavior. This year, we will dig even deeper to highlight insights into the value chain when it comes to SMBs.