Rethink the Client Journey:
Healthcare – How to build online trust in your brand
Healthcare Marketers: Discover the Triangulation of Trust
With a ‘perfect storm’ of political factors, increased competition and client affordability issues, the healthcare sector is going through challenging times.
Healthcare consumers are being targeted with information from an increasing number of sources which is making it harder for organizations in the industry to establish trust than ever before. Our latest eBook Rethink the Client Journey: Healthcare demonstrates how this low level of confidence in B2B and B2C markets can be transformed through improved customer journeys on the most trusted platform.
Through partnering with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Healthcare Services, you can benefit from scale and granularity to reach the right people in the right ways:
• 90% of consumers find custom content useful
• 82% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content
• 61% of consumers say they feel better about and are more likely to buy from, a company that delivers custom content
(Source: LinkedIn Internal Data, June 2017)
The first step to engaging with your target audience is to ensure your efforts are focused on the right platform to build awareness, create trust and convert prospects into customers.
• LinkedIn members are 40% more likely to be in the market for health insurance
• Benefits specialists are 34x more likely to engage with health insurance content on LinkedIn
• Human Resource Decision Makers are 21x more likely to engage with human resource content on LinkedIn
• According to Business Insider, LinkedIn outperforms its social media rivals across the five pillars of trust – Security, Legitimacy, Community, User Experience and Shareability.
Download Rethink the Client Journey: Healthcare to find out more about how LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Healthcare Services can help your organization rethink its customer journeys.