Most B2B digital agencies are focused on running reach and lead gen campaigns, reporting in terms of form fills and new leads. At the same time, their clients are being evaluated on marketing’s impact on sales opportunities and revenue.
This disconnect is leading to fractured relationships, missed sales opportunities, inefficient processes, and lowered revenues.
Agencies that include Account-Based Marketing strategies within their capabilities are experiencing increased trust, opened budgets, and closer alignment with their clients.
Join B2B practitioners from LinkedIn, AdStage, Bizible, and Terminus in San Francisco as they reveal tactics to create successful ABM programs with your clients.
Join us at LinkedIn’s Headquarters in SF!
Thursday, November 9th | 2:30-5:00 p.m.
222 2nd St, San Francisco, CA 94105
- Ty Heath, Agency and Partner Education Lead, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Sangram Vajre, Co-Founder & CMO, Terminus
- Michael McEuen, Director of Marketing, AdStage
- Fabian Eckstrom-French, Head of Agency Partnerships, Bizible
At this event you’ll learn:
- Why you should be focusing on pipeline, not leads.
- The building blocks to create ABM strategies and processes.
- How to track, analyze, and attribute your campaigns’ impact.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions