With evolving changes in buyer behavior and expectations, marketing is experiencing a huge shift. It’s time to get ahead of the curve and re-think what really matters to be successful in digital marketing. It is no longer about lead capturing, but rather how we nurture leads. It’s no longer about which company has the most social junkies, it’s about storytelling.
In this recorded webinar, “Top 5 Trends Shaping 2016” LinkedIn Marketing Solutions APAC Marketing Head, Edward Bray, shared results from a recent market research that includes a survey of 943 marketing professionals across the APAC region to understand the strength and relevance of different marketing trends in this industry.
Edward was joined by marketing leaders across APAC in sharing their own perspective on what they think will be the top trends and insights driving marketing forward in 2016.
Listen in to hear:
- What they think are the biggest digital marketing shifts for 2016
- What strategy will stay, what will go
- How they’re structuring their marketing teams to set up for success
- Will their key marketing indicator change next year
- Where marketers should look to invest for 2016 and beyond
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions presents:
Ricky Chanana, National Digital & Trading Director, Maxus
Todd Wheatland, Head of Strategy, King Content