LinkedIn for Financial Services & Insurance: Where the magic happens!
Want to fundamentally change the growth trajectory of your business?
March 3, 2014
As a business leader, it’s your responsibility to research and deploy innovative ways of driving business results. I believe the adoption of LinkedIn Sales Navigator is the most impactful growth opportunity for financial institutions and insurance companies in 2014.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a premium, enterprise subscription that allows revenue producers to find, relate, and engage with decision makers on LinkedIn. Significant and measurable success stories from using LinkedIn Sales Navigator are now well publicized across all sectors of the financial services and insurance industry, demonstrating its effectiveness at shortening sales cycles and increasing revenues:
- Wealth Management: Martin Gagnon, Senior VP of Intermediary Business Solutions at National Bank of Canada reported a 400% ROI within 10 months. NYC-based financial advisor Mitchell Rock won a $70 million account for Morgan Stanley after connecting with a prospect in North Carolina.
- Insurance: Forbes recently shared the success story of Brian McGrath, a financial advisor at the Wellesley Financial Group, who acquired 33 clients totaling more than $15 million in coverage using LinkedIn. At LinkedIn’s FinanceConnect14 conference, John Flannery, VP Online Communications & Marketing, XL Group Plc shared how his institution leverages LinkedIn Sales Navigator to gain scale and efficiency.
- Commercial Banking: First Business Bank in Madison, WI, uses the TeamLink functionality in LinkedIn Sales Navigator to leverage the connections of teammates to set up meetings. Their average success rate is at least 80%, which is 3-4x higher than without using LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Accounting: Richard Kopelman, CEO & Managing Partner, Habif, Arogeti & Wynne LLP uses LinkedIn Sales Navigator to get in front of companies he’s connected with in the past.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital: The more forward thinking firms have already adopted LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and a recent study alluded to the fact that this trend would continue at pace throughout 2014.
The use cases and success stories just continue to grow. LinkedIn is committed to helping you and your financial institution understand the opportunity with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Please visit our website to learn more and contact us directly for a free consultation.