Announcing 'Live With Sales Leaders: The LinkedIn Sales Playbook'
3 LinkedIn sales pros reveal insider secrets on how they use the LinkedIn platform to acquire new business, expand existing customer relationships, and maximize productivity
November 28, 2018
"Live With Sales Leaders" is back! You can register now for our next live broadcast takes place on Wednesday, December 5, at 2:00pm ET/11:00am PT. The broadcast, which examines the LinkedIn Sales Playbook, will feature LinkedIn sales professionals discussing our sales team's approach acquiring new business, expanding existing customer relationships, and maximizing productivity.
The LinkedIn sales pros featured on the broadcast represent each segment of the sales organization: There’s a sales manager, an account executive, and a relationship manager. Specifically, the panelists for the broadcast are:
- Jordan Pouliot, Account Executive, LinkedIn
- Tenny Wan, Sales Manager, LinkedIn
- Ben Brier, Relationship Manager, LinkedIn
Pouliot, Wan, and Brier will share how they approach day-to-day activities, their sales strategies, some actionable insights, and tips you can use right away.
Tune in to this live broadcast and learn:
- The LinkedIn Sales Playbook: tactics, strategies, and insights on how to drive meaningful conversations
- Tips and tricks to maximize LinkedIn for relationship-building and selling
- Unique perspectives from key aspects of our sales organization and how they work together
Register now! If for some reason you can't attend, you should still register to receive the recorded webinar and slides.