Enter to Win an Awesome New Sales Book in Our Holiday Giveaway!
December 2, 2019
Sales is not a profession that lends itself to downtime, but here at the end of the year, you've earned it.
As you reward yourself with some well deserved R&R, closing the book on 2019, you can still invest in yourself by opening a new book authored by one of the top minds in modern selling. And our team at LinkedIn is here to help you round out your collection. Today we are excited to kick off our holiday book giveaway contest. Here’s your chance to snag one of the hottest books for sales pros … free!
Read on to learn how you can enter the #LinkedInHolidayReads contest and score yourself some reading material for the merry days ahead.
How to Enter the #LinkedInHolidayReads Contest
It’s very simple: Tune into the LinkedIn Sales Solutions Page over the next two weeks. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, you’ll find a new sales-focused question presented for our audience. All you need to do to enter, is add a comment to that post with your answer. You’ll then be entered in a random drawing, and we’ll announce the winner on the same post’s comment on the final day of the contest. Note that you can also enter to win a marketing book by taking the same steps over at the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Page. (Scroll down for full contest rules and stipulations.)
For each day of the sales book giveaway, we’ll be giving away five copies of one of these excellent works from authors you might recognize:
More Sales, Less Time, by Jill Konrath: Time is money. A veteran sales consultant and speaker, Jill offers recommendations to help sellers add efficiency and reclaim lost hours of their day through simple adjustments and process optimizations.
Beat The Bots, by Anita Nielsen: As technology and AI continue to take hold, the human element remains an essential advantage for today’s salespeople. Anita explains how you can activate yours to the fullest.
Nonstop Sales Boom, by Colleen Francis: How can sales organizations avoid the seemingly inevitable lulls that periodically tank results? This is the focus for Colleen in her exploration of strategies to drive consistent growth.
Eat Their Lunch, by Anthony Iannarino: Selling is inherently a competitive field — a zero-sum game. The key to winning lies not in a bloodthirsty, cutthroat approach, but in unique positioning and clear value differentiation. Anthony lays it all out here.
#LinkedInHolidayReads Contest Rules and Restrictions
- Current LinkedIn members can enter the giveaway by answering the question prompt in the public posts on the LinkedIn Sales Solutions [or LinkedIn Marketing Solutions] channel.
- No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning. Void where prohibited and where translation, localization and/or bonding required.
- To win, you must be a LinkedIn member and at least 18 years old.
- Limit one entry per individual, per post.
- Entries accepted from Dec. 2, 2019 to Dec. 16, 2019.
- All entries must respect the LinkedIn User Agreement and LinkedIn Professional Community Guidelines.
- Your entry must be original, exclusively created and owned by the entrant, and the entrant must have all rights necessary to submit the entry. This includes getting all necessary permissions from any person or company that has rights or appears in the entry, including for any third party’s intellectual property right or right of privacy or publicity.
- Entries must be submitted in English.
- Winners will be chosen via random drawing and notified in the comment thread of the same post where they entered, one business day after the original question is posted.
- After LinkedIn announces the winners, those winners will need to provide a mailing address in order to receive their prize.
- Entrants may not be a resident of Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Libya, or Somalia, or a person (or an employee of an entity) entity under U.S. export controls or sanctions. Employees of Sponsor, its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- By submitting an entry, you give LinkedIn consent to re-post your entry on its social media accounts.
Sound Off and Snag a Great New Sales Book for the Holidays!
We’ll be giving away 60 marketing and sales books this month. Follow along with LinkedIn Sales Solutions and LinkedIn Marketing Solutions to snag your copy. We can’t wait to hear your perspectives on a variety of topics, and deliver some awesome new reading material ahead of the holiday season.
Ready to throw your name in the hat? Head over to our LinkedIn Page and submit your answer for the first question, which is already up!