To get started with Deals, click on ‘Deals’ on the top navigation bar of Sales Navigator, or go to linkedin.com/sales/deals/onboarding/welcome.
From here, you will:
1. Connect Deals to your CRM.
By connecting your CRM, Deals will access your teams’ Opportunities and Contacts. You will have the same level of authority to view or edit fields that you do in your CRM.
2. Select your role.
By selecting 'Sales Manager', you enable the ability to select team members and view their Opportunities and Contacts.
3. Select your team.
- Note: If you can view a team member's Opportunities in CRM, you can also view them in Deals, whether or not they have a Sales Navigator license.
- If you would like to grant a team member a Sales Navigator license, reach out to your Sales Navigator Admin.
4. You can always go back to onboarding and add or remove team members by revisiting the onboarding: linkedin.com/sales/deals/onboarding/welcome
If your users run into any technical issues:
- Send them to the LinkedIn Sales Help Center by clicking on the floating Help icon that appears on the bottom right corner of Sales Navigator.
- OR you can share direct links to training materials in the Learning Center. To share, locate the training, select Share, and paste the copied link into any communication.