Sales Navigator Community Checklist
Follow these steps to access the Community and start engaging with other virtual selling leaders.
Access the Sales Navigator Community
1. Access the Sales Navigator Community through SN. You can do this by selecting "Community" on the drop-down menu beneath your photo in the top right corner of your SN homepage OR under the pop-up beneath ''Help'' in the bottom right corner of the page.
2. Join the New Members group and share your current role and key challenges.
Start Engaging with the Community
1. Now it's time to start engaging with the Community. Use the search bar to find topics or features that interest you.
2. Visit the Ideas page to view suggestions other Community members have shared and vote or comment if there's a change you'd like to see in Sales Navigator.
3. Discover upcoming training webinars and Community events on the Events page.
4. Check out the Groups page to engage with other members that work in the same industry or share your native language.
Build Your Community Profile
1. Once you're in the Community, update your Community profile. Make sure to add your job title and a short description about yourself.
2. Upload your photo – you can use the same one you have on your LinkedIn profile.
Because Selling is a Team Sport!