More and more decision makers and influencers act as points-of-contact for deals. The key to success is understanding all the relevant players.
The Buyer Circle is a view of all key stakeholders involved in the decision-making process for a particular deal.
To add people to the Buyer Circle:
View and edit the Buyer Circle for an Opportunity by clicking on its cell.
- In the Buyer Circle window, you can easily add people by dragging and dropping individuals from ‘Saved Leads’ or ‘Contact in CRM’.
- Contacts already present in CRM for that Opportunity are automatically placed in the Buyer Circle.
- More than one individual can hold a single role, and one individual can be under multiple roles.
- If people in the Buyer's Circle aren't already in your CRM, you can find the person on LinkedIn.
- That person's public information (first name, last name, title and company) is then written back to your CRM as a new Contact associated with the Opportunity, helping you increase data accuracy within your CRM.
If you run into any technical issues:
Visit the LinkedIn Sales Help Center for technical articles that answer the most frequently asked questions.
To learn more tips and best practices:
Visit the the Customer Hub for links to live webinar sessions and on-demand learning resources that you can share with others.