College Recruiting Bootcamp, hosted by CollegeRecruiter.com, heads to LinkedIn HQ
March 18, 2013
Note: this event takes place from 8:00am-1:00pm PT on Monday May 13th; register today.
Leading employers around the world understand that today’s college and university students and recent graduates are tomorrow’s leaders. Some employers look at interns and recent grads as cheap labor, but the smartest employers regard those candidates as strategic hires.
As the economy continues to recover, it is becoming harder and harder for employers to engage with and hire the right new talent. No longer can an employer simply show up on campus and hire who they want, when they want, and for the wages they want. Instead, to be successful, employers must build their brand and their relationships with students, staff, faculty, and other stakeholders.
To learn how the nation’s leading college and university relations professionals land the best students and grads year after year, join us on Monday, May 13th in Mountain View, CA. CollegeRecruiter.com, the leading niche job board focused on internships and entry-level jobs for college students and recent graduates, is hosting a half day college recruiting conference at LinkedIn’s corporate headquarters.
The event is designed specifically for corporate and government recruiting and HR professionals. It is not open to third-party recruitment professionals or vendors.
The College Recruiting Bootcamp will feature some of today’s most innovative thought-leaders in the college and university relations space. Attendees will enjoy a fast-paced, interactive learning environment as presentations will be 20 minutes or less. That lightning fast pace will force presenters to be razor focused on their topics.
Keynote and Presenters:
- Tey Scott (keynote) – Head of Global Campus Recruiting, LinkedIn - How LinkedIn Built Its Internship Program From Scratch
- Doug Fauth, Senior Manager Talent Acquisition, Southern California Edison - Employer Metrics: Which Matter, Why They Matter, How to Gather Them, and How to Use Them
- Glen Fowler, Recruiting and Training Manager, California State Auditor’s Office - How Government Agencies Can Hire the Best and the Brightest
- Chris Galy, Director of Recruiting, Intuit - Why Intuit Cares About the Candidate Experience
- Steffan Martell, College Relations Manager, Dolby - How to Select the Best Target Schools and Majors for Your Hiring Needs
- Pam Webster, Assistant Vice President Talent Acquisition, Enterprise Rent-a-Car - How Enterprise Rent-a-Car Recruits Thousands of Students and Grads a Year
- 8-8:30am – Pick-up badges and enjoy an informal continental breakfast
- 8:30-8:45am – Welcome from co-hosts LinkedIn and CollegeRecruiter.com
- 8:45-11:15am – Keynote and presentations
- 11:15-11:30am – Wrap-up
- 11:45am-12:45pm – Optional lunch sponsored by LinkedIn during which Rob Humphrey, Lead University Evangelist, will talk about LinkedIn’s latest solutions for recruiting new talent.
Intrigued? I thought you would be. Register today.