What You Will Take Away From Talent Connect This Year
August 9, 2013
Our Talent Connect conference was designed to improve the effectiveness of Talent Acquisition leaders like you. This event will give you high-impact, tangible information you can take back to your office and immediately use to hire better talent, position your company as an employer of choice, and drive the most from your LinkedIn solution.
Below are a few ways you will derive value from Talent Connect Las Vegas this October 15-17 (grouped into what I considered tactical/immediate vs. strategic/long-term).
Hopefully these help arm you with the information you need to justify attending Talent Connect 2013 with over 2,000 of your peers!
1. Gain insights and tactics your team can immediately use to better hire quality candidates at scale, including:
- Strategies for recruiting high-demand employees in today’s tight labor market
- Advanced, yet practical, sourcing techniques to engage top-tier talent at scale and reduce your time-to-hire
- Improved workflow processes to gain a larger, more qualified pool of potential talent
- Ways to leverage existing employees to drive your next generation of great hires
- Approaches for using data and analytics to improve your recruiting effectiveness
- Tactics to work more effectively with your Hiring Managers
2. Develop strategies to influence the effectiveness of your department for years to come, such as:
- Develop improved resource planning and partnership strategies to align better with the business
- Improve your talent brand while at the same time spending less money to fill your top positions
- Leverage data to become a more strategic talent advisor and business partner
- Learn trends and insights for recruiting in different talent pools (international geographies, veterans, diverse candidates, etc.)
- Hear from the best minds in the business so you can continue developing as a talent acquisition leader
- Identify the newest products and trends shaping corporate recruiting, and position your company to take advantage of these trends
But don’t take our word for it…
Check out this video from last year’s conference with your peers sharing their experiences:
You can also learn see this year’s agenda, review 70+ speakers, and register at the Talent Connect website. See you in Vegas!