Talent Connect Happenings That You Wouldn’t Want to Miss
September 6, 2013
Talent Connect is coming. From Tuesday, Oct 15 – Thursday, Oct 17, 2,300+ talent acquisition professionals will gather at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for LinkedIn’s annual recruiting conference. We posted a couple of months ago on 25 reasons—the early speaker confirmations—you don’t want to miss Talent Connect this year. Our agenda is now virtually complete and the speaker count is up to 97; check it out.
An equally important part of the conference is the experience. What are the most-anticipated keynotes and what can you do before, after, and in-between break-out sessions? How will you connect with others? Here are some not-to-be-missed parts of the conference, broken down by day:
- LinkedIn Product & Solutions Showcase (InLounge): Stop by during the conference for 1:1 consultations and demos so you get the most out of your LinkedIn investment. Staffed by members of our Global Product Consulting organization.
- Rock My Profile: Profile needs a makeover? Need to amplify your professional brand? This booth will be your one-stop-shop for all of your LinkedIn profile needs, including taking a new headshot with a professional photographer.
- Networking: We have several great interactive elements throughout the conference, designed to fuel all of your power networking needs.
- Account Service Center: Our Enterprise Support team will be onsite throughout to help with any technical or troubleshooting needs related to your LinkedIn Talent Solutions products.
- Welcome Reception: Come join us poolside at one of the four MGM Grand’s swimming pools. Music, food, and talent acquisition peers provided!
- Keynotes: Start the day with LinkedIn product keynotes and a fireside chat with CEO Jeff Weiner, followed by a customer keynote from PepsiCo’s Chris Hoyt, and an inspirational keynote from Erik Wahl (The Art of Vision).
- Industry Networking Lunch: Looking to meet like-minded peers? Join us for a lunch where seating will be by industry.
- Evening Event: We transform the Marquee Ballroom in our own themed night club. Come eat, dance, and mingle with other conference attendees. This is THE not-to-be-missed social event of the conference.
- Keynotes: Small business doing mind-blowing recruiting? Check. How to leverage data to become a strategic talent advisor? Check. Thought-provoking keynote from LinkedIn influencer Fred Kofman? Check. Learning galore on the main stage.
Each year, we like to treat customers to fun surprises—expect more to be revealed in Las Vegas. Register here for Talent Connect, and see you in October!