Chat with Talent Connect Keynote Speakers Before Anyone Else
October 10, 2013
What are the components of a top talent brand? How can I leverage Big Data to be a more strategic talent advisor? And how do I become a highly effective recruiting leader, one who drives real transformation for my business?
These are the types of question that strategic talent acquisition professionals ask themselves regularly. Of course, these are also key questions that Talent Connect speakers will answer at this year’s conference.
Whether you’re attending in person or considering tuning into the live stream, we don’t want you to miss these key insights. This is why we’re hosting a Twitter Chat this Wednesday, October 9th from 11 am to 12pm PT with three sharp Talent Connect keynote speakers:
- Chris Hoyt – As the Talent Engagement & Marketing Leader at PepsiCo, Chris is a true leader pushing the boundaries of recruiting. Since he works for one of LinkedIn’s most InDemand employers, he’ll share what it takes to build a powerful talent brand.
- Fred Kofman – Fred offers a visionary angle towards impactful business practices, and his book, Conscious Business, was named "the business book every executive should read" by Sheryl Sandberg in her New York Times interview.
- James Raybould – James is LinkedIn’s data guru. He’s an evangelist for the use of insights to guide business strategy and he will discuss how to leverage data to drive successful talent acquisition.
Use hashtag #InTalent in your tweets to participate in the discussion and ask questions.
The Tweet Chat is your chance to virtually meet these high-profile Talent Connect speakers and ask them questions before anyone else. Not only will you get a sneak peek into their brilliant keynote sessions, but you’ll also hear valuable recommendations on how to strengthen your career and improve your impact.
Join the conversation by bringing your burning questions and challenging comments.
Here’s how to participate:
- Join us on Twitter next Wednesday, October 9th from 11 am – 12 pm PT. Use hashtag #InTalent in your tweets to participate in the discussion and ask questions.
- Search and follow #InTalent in your Twitter feed to see all the tweets from the discussion.
- Don’t forget to follow our participants: @HireOnLinkedIn, @TheRecruiterGuy, @FredKofman, @londonjames.
- Join the chat! Add #InTalent to your tweets to ask a question or share thoughts. Feel free to retweet others’ posts as well.